Riding a dirt bike off-road comes with its own kind of thrill, a feeling of adrenaline rush and endless adventures to meet. Ready for our Apollo 250cc dirt bike review? You got it!
If you like to break free every now and then and hit the tracks where you can enjoy powerful rides then the product which we will be covering today may be of interest to you. That’s what Apollo 250cc dirt bike review is all about.
The 250cc AGB-36 Apollo is a rugged and very cool looking dirt bike that seems to have raised a lot of excitement among riders with its many features and asking price.
But of course, we had to find out for ourselves what the hype was all about so we took it upon ourselves to review each and every part and all the features of the bike to come up with a final verdict on what we really thought of it.
Our review today should help you decide on whether the bike fits all the criteria that you have in mind for your next purchase.
So without further ado let us dig right in and begin with the specs before we break down the features in detail.
Let’s have a quick look at the Apollo 250cc dirt bike specs, will we?
- Weight when fully assembled- Approx 270 lbs
- Load capacity- 440 lbs
- Engine- 4 stroke
- 15.6 Horsepower
- Speed- 55-72 mph
- Max Torque- 17.5/5500 N*m
- Fuel Tank Capacity- 8 liters
- Manual Clutch
- Starting system- Kick and electric start
Features of the apollo AGB-36!
The bike does not come fully assembled so you will have to attach the front wheel and handlebar once the item reaches your doorstep.
Design and Built
The bike has a very sturdy build which one may not expect as we wouldn’t really call it a high-end superbike but luckily for its users this bike has both the strength and the mechanism to allow you to keep up speed and impress your friends with some cool stunts.
While the design isn’t out-of-this-world impressive, it still comes across as a stylish looking bike that you would enjoy flaunting.
The outer body measures at 84.3 inches L x 32.3 inches W and 48.6 inches H with a wheelbase of 55.9inches. The height of the seat is 36.6 inches while the minimum ground clearance is 11 inches.
This bike is recommended only for adults.
With a weight of approx 270 lbs, the bike is easy to transport and handle. The lightweight body also allows riders to perform multiple tricks and stunts.
Riding off-road means riding over little rocks and bumps and this bike is designed to make your rides comfortably and safely.
The Apollo AGB-36 sports a 250cc single-cylinder and a 4- stroke engine. It runs on regular gas and can reach a maximum speed of 72 miles per hour.
With 15.6 horsepower and an air-cooled engine, you can expect decent power and smooth performance.
You have an option of either kick-starting the bike manually or electrically with a press of the start button.
Another impressive side to the Apollo AGB-36 is that it has an economical advantage where it runs more mileage on minimum gas.
The 8-liter fuel tank holds adequate gas to enable you to enjoy long rides without worrying about been stranded in the middle of nowhere with an empty tank.
But depending on usage and the distance you want to cover, the tank may also prove to be less than what you would need to get to your destination.
If there are gas stations on the way then you will be covered but if you decide to explore places where there are no stations for a refill then keep the tank’s capacity in mind.
Why You Should Consider Investing on this Bike:
- Air cooling system- uses a simpler technology and is easier to maintain or fix in cases of malfunctions
- Durability-designed with sturdy construction and smooth running components
- Dual start option- you can manually kick start the bike or use the electric start button
- Lightweight- the bike does not have a heavy build which makes it ideal for off-road tricks and speedy rides
- Easy to operate- with simple functions and easy to operate features one can easily learn to control and ride this bike even with minimum skill levels
- Affordable- don’t let the low price fool you here- even though the bike isn’t a high-end model dirt bike its quality and features have not been compromised on any level. This is probably why the Apollo AGB-36 is one of the best budget-friendly bikes on the market.
What We Didn’t Like
- Assembling required- The bike will not come to you assembled so there is quite a bit of work required from your end. Although an instruction manual is sent in with the product, it is not the easiest bike to assemble-especially if you have no experience in the matter.
- Spare parts are not easily available
- The speed of the bike is just about okay but if you are into extreme speedy rides then this bike may not fit the criteria
Dirt Bike Accessories!
Can two people ride on this bike?
Yes. This bike has a weight capacity of 440 lbs so two people can easily ride on it.
What is the top speed?
Around 72 mph –this may vary depending on the rider’s weight and road conditions
Is this bike good enough for a teenager?
The bike has been designed for adults only but if your child is of appropriate height and has the skills to handle an adult’s bike then he/she would enjoy riding this.
So, did you like our Apollo 250cc dirt bike review? As the Apollo AGB-36 comes with solid construction and is equipped with all the basic but essential features, we would definitely recommend this bike to beginners and bike enthusiast looking for an affordable dirt bike that will provide them with safe and enjoyable off-road experiences.
While there are some areas of lacking on this model we found that there were more positive traits to it which makes it a worthy investment.
We hope our post today has given you a clear picture of the dirt bike in discussion and has answered any questions or doubts you had in mind about the product.